Saturday, February 19, 2011

Baby Business: 21 Weeks

 


This week:
Baby's now the size of a banana! Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, if baby is a girl, her womb is now stocked up with her lifetime supply of six million eggs (the number will drop to around one million by birth). Now thats something daddy is not to happy knowing.

How far along: 21 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I feel like I gained more weight! Now this part isn't fun
Maternity clothes: always, this belly won't fit in anything else!
Stretch marks?: I have two but my tummy butter is fading them. How? I have no idea.
Sleep: Is getting better!
Best moment this week: Getting Engaged!!!!! 
Movement: Yup, but I wish it was more frequent.
Food cravings: my moms homemade spaghetti sauce!
Gender: GIRL
What I miss: I would have liked a glass of wine on Valentines day.
Milestones: I have offically completed more of my pregnancy then I have left!

No comments:

Post a Comment