Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby Business: 18 Weeks


I wish bedrest was that fun. Nope instead I have been absolutely bored out of my mind, oh yea and craving french fries which I am not allowed to drive to McDonalds to get.

This week
Baby weighs almost 7 ounces. Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel movements. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.

How far along: 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -36 yup three more pounds down, frustrating I know.
Maternity clothes: yes, but with bedrest I like to stay in my pajamas.
Stretch marks?: nope
Sleep: my arms and hands keeping falling asleep and that wakes me up.
Best moment this week: see our baby being healthy and moving around.
Movement: flutters thats all I've got so far.
Food cravings: french fries and OOO chocolate milk sounds good too.
Gender:
What I miss: outside my apartment.
Milestones: 18 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment