Sunday, January 2, 2011

Baby Business: 15 Weeks

This week:
Baby W now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). S/he's busy moving amniotic fluid through her/his nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her/his legs are growing longer than her/her arms now, and s/he can move all of her/his joints and limbs. Although her/his eyelids are still fused shut, s/he can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, s/he's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for Baby W to taste at this point, but s/he is forming taste buds.

 How far along: 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -26ish lbs
Maternity clothes: Yup. My pre-pregnancy pants I could still wear but they are just VERY uncomfortable.
Stretch marks?: None that are new
Sleep: I wish I could sleep through the night.
Best moment this week: starting 2011!
Movement: I wish
Food cravings: popcorn
Gender: boy? or girl? I have no clue.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach
Milestones:

No comments:

Post a Comment