Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Unexpected Doctor Visit

Monday night I was having a really rough time sleeping mainly when I was laying on my left side and the cramping got worse throughout the night and into the morning. When it was finally time to go to work I got up and headed out but noticed the cramping was more often, and that it was partnered with some spotting. I called my doctor and she wanted me to come in for an ultrasound. The ultrasound took about 45 minutes then the tech left the room to write up her report and page the doctor (which was request by my OB) when she finally came back into the room she had Dr. Berryman on the phone for me. I am now on bedrest and have strict orders to do nothing but eat calories and stay hydrated until at least Monday when I have my follow up in her office. There is a blot clot on Baby W's placenta, at this point its way to early for them to take action and if it ruptured the result is preterm birth and its way to early to even consider that. It should just resolve itsself but sometimes it takes weeks sometime days so now we are in a waiting game.Ill welcome all of your thoughts and prayers with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment